- Reasons to Choose Clear Aligners
- Book your Order Now!
Reasons to Choose Clear Braces
Clear aligners work almost the same as traditional braces but with several exceptions. Compared to traditional braces, a clear aligner gives you flawless tooth alignment in much less time. It helps you get outcomes in half the average time it takes for braces to function, and you can enter the happy list of individuals showing off their new straight smiles.
If you’re still confused between Invisible Braces and metal braces, here are a few more reasons why clear braces should be your teeth straightening treatment.
1. InvisibilityUnlike metal braces, clear braces are transparent and nearly invisible, giving you the solitude you need when fixing your teeth’ alignment. Invisible Aligners are good when you want to restore your smile as an adult since hiding the process is a plus for your confidence.
Clear braces works by slowly adjusting the teeth into the desired line. The trays do not apply unneeded pressure on your teeth, making them comfortable to use. They also come with a soft end, which guarantees that they won’t harm your gum or cheek.
Compared to traditional braces that bind metal wires to your teeth, driving discomfort on your gum and cheeks, invisible braces are custom-made to increase comfort. Moreover, compared to braces, needs fewer dental visits, so there is no need to worry about regular and awkward visits.
3. Easy CleaningIt is even easier to clean aligners because there are no cavities and gaps for dirt and plaque to collect. Patients can use tap water to clean the trays. Aligner trays have to be rinsed thoroughly after each use and must let air dry. The best part with clear aligners is you can brush and floss as normal! Clear Aligners are ideal for people who want straighter teeth but doesn’t want to deal with the annoyance of traditional braces.
4. Fewer Visits To Dental ClinicClear aligner needs fewer dental office visits than traditional braces, making them a more suitable choice for people who live busy lives. The invisible aligner system is designed in a way to be more efficient and adequate than traditional braces. Removable clear aligners make it easier to keep your teeth clean and healthy, reducing dental visits.
5. Eat What You LikeClear Aligner wearers have no food restrictions as the aligners are removable. Users can eat crunchy snacks and chewy candy without worrying about impairing their oral appliances. However, it is crucial to remember to pop in the aligners back after you finish eating so that they can resume working.
6. Non-Invasive Scanning
One of the benefits of clear aligners are that the patient does not have to go through invasive scanning. With traditional braces, your orthodontist will have to take dental impressions to form a mould of the patient’s teeth. This mold is later used to create the braces and wires.
But, in the case of Invisible aligners, the patient’s teeth are scanned using a 3D digital scanner, and a computer produces a digital replica of the teeth. This model creates a series of clear aligners that will move the teeth into the proper position. The scan captures the patient’s teeth in great detail, letting the experts design the perfect aligners.
If you still want to know from the expert about clear aligners, you can contact Smile Path. Our specialized orthodontists can enlighten you & answer all your concerns.
Book your Order Now!Smile Path offers the best and most affordable clear aligners that are your best bet if you want straighter teeth in less than 12 months. Visit SmilePath and take a free assessment to begin your teeth straightening treatment. Schedule your appointment now to have a beautiful smile later.
Are invisible aligners better than traditional braces?
It depends considerably on how severely your teeth are misaligned. Adults with slightly misaligned teeth can successfully use clear braces or another brand of clear aligners since they are virtually undetectable and more pleasant than metal braces.
How long does the treatment with invisible aligners last?
Teeth straightening treatment might take anywhere from six months to a year or more, according to several orthodontists. The length of time a course of treatment will take depends on several factors that are unique to the individual receiving it. That’s because each person has unique concerns about how their teeth fit together.